As date’s go, today is unique. This is the last of the great repeating dates to happen in our lifetime. Yea, only twelve months. Since this date happens only once every 100 years, what can you do to make it memorable?
- Drink twelve tequila shots?
- Eat 12 Krispy Kremes?
- Run 12 miles?
I’d like to suggest that you change 12 lives. So below is my list of 12 ways to change 12 lives today.
12 Ways to Change Twelve Lives
- Say you’re sorry.
- Say thank you.
- Say please.
- Say you’re welcome…and mean it.
- Say yes.
- Say no…boundaries are healthy.
- Open a door for someone.
- Buy lunch for someone.
- Tell someone how much you appreciate them.
- Offer to pick up someone’s kids.
- Take dinner to someone who is struggling.
- Smile…a lot.
Little things done with great love can totally change a person’s life. So get out there and be the change.
What other ideas do you have? How are you celebrating 12-12-12?
Image: Robert Rizzo