Thanks for visiting my speaking page. Here you’ll find out more about me, my speaking topics, and how to book me for your event.
My name’s Robert Rizzo. I’m a blogger, speaker, marketer, change-agent, problem solver and idea guy. But my passion is helping people discover the joys and rewards of daily giving.
This passion led me to develop a personal life philosophy called Mediocrity-Free Living. In a nutshell, Mediocrity-Free Living is the desire to help someone else succeed every day. I truly believe it’s better to give than to receive. Because it’s only by giving to others we can achieve our personal potential.
By day, I serve as a Brand Architect for Auxano.com, where I help churches develop meaningful brands that express their mission, vision and values. In my spare time, I write about the joys and rewards of daily giving at my blog RobertRizzo.com|Mediocrity-Free Living.
Below are some of the topics I enjoy sharing.
- How to Maximize Your Potential Through Giving
- Why Giving is Great Marketing
- To Fully Engage Your Employees, Determine Their Giving Strategies
- How to Develop a Giving Lifestyle
What you can expect
Here’s what you can expect from me:
- Prompt, professional communication.
- A personal phone consultation prior to your event.
- An announcement about your event on my blog and social media
channels. (This assumes that your event is open to the public and you
want additional visibility for it.)
- An upbeat, interactive presentation filled with information and fun.
- A quick follow-up communication after the event for feedback and recommendations.
Some posts you may want to read
To schedule me for you event, please use the Contact Form.